Monday, June 20, 2011

Interview of me on the on-line Tech-ology Show





I'd love to hear your thoughts about the interview! Tony Casey, the man who interviewed me, and I attend Trinity Evangelical Divinity School together. He is very funny and the show has a fun, frolicking feel to it; one can imagine being at Starbucks together, sitting around a table and chatting.

The interview (http://youtu.be/fzClMVgmoFs) with me starts at minute 3:20 and ends minute 1:09, I speak of Christian Camping International, Latin America, what it's about, what my role is, how I became involved in missions, a story of how a camper's life was impacted for Christ and I close by sharing the story of how our Valerie and Victor were born as miracles.

I invite you to download the audio podcast or view it on line at (episode 112): http://www.thetechologyshow.com/

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the interview! Tony Casey, the man who interviewed me and we attend Trinity Evangelical Divinity School together, is very funny and the show has a fun, frolicking feel to it; one can imagine being at Starbucks together, sitting around a table and chatting.

Share your observations with me!

3 comments:

Timothy Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy Wright said...

Lisa, I have lost your contact details, I am trying to give someone in the USA who is going for his degree in outdoor leadership your contact details. What are ALL your contact details, skype, phone, e-mail, DNA sequence, etc.. Bless you Tim Wright

Betty Brown, Oklahoma said...

Hi Lisa! I finally had some free time to look at your video and I was so impressed by how you handled this "remote" interview. It seems to me it would be more difficult than the usual one-on-one type, with three different people interacting...but that's part of the new split-screen, high-energy, high-tech media, of course. (BTW, I just read an article in the newspaper recently deploring the fact that in the movie theatres now, the audience section is lit up by the patrons' use of cell phones...they are texting, tweeting, and God-only-knows what-ing while the movie was playing. sigh. We can't do one thing at a time ANY LONGER.)

But, back to you. I found your responses to the queries very clear, and you appeared relaxed and with your usual calm-enthusiasm. Does that latter description make sense? I mean to say that you are not gushy, or over-perky, but just seem to me to hit the right balance of factual and evangelical. Thanks for sharing.