Friday, October 9, 2009

The power of play to help children grow socially and emotionally at camp (and in life)

Sometimes when you write an academic paper you don't get the opportunity to write about what makes your heart beat faster! That's not the case with this document. This paper stretched me beyond my comfort zone all the way into my "groan zone" and I'm glad (now that is!)
In Christian Camping International, we plan on turning this paper into a several-day workshop for camp counselors. I'm open for feedback, let me know if you have a problem viewing it on screen and I can email you a copy in .pdf!
There's a little icon in the lower right hand corner that will allow you to view the document in a "full screen."

The power of enhancing camper's emotional intelligence through adults engaging in play with children -Lisa Anderson-Umana

No comments: